Monday, November 3, 2008

"Blue Hot" Wedding at the Shane Center Miami Beach














I am so excited that Samantha and Stephen's wedding was finally here! From the time I met Samantha and her mom Donna, we all just clicked and I was thrilled to find out they were looking for a modern loft style reception with a club type atmosphere.

The Ronald W. Shane Center in Miami Beach fit the bill with its shiny wood style floors, high ceilings, and white draping. We decided on heavy blue lighting scheme including uplights and washlights and finished off the room with a white gobo of the couples monogram.

This wedding really had it all, a photobooth, lighting, lounge furniture, top of the line catering by Jeannetti's, and my favorite flair bartenders! Guests were entertained throughout the night as Rodrigo, the current flair bartending world champion, wowed guests with his bottle flipping tricks. We brought in specialty white acrylic bars with blue led lighting to make the look of the bar extra special.

A special floor to ceiling white drape was brought in to seperate a section of the room with the bar and photobooth during cocktail hour, and was later opened for a dramatic reveal of the dining and dancing room.

I truly loved every minute of planning this wedding and will miss seeing Samantha and Donna on a regular basis. I cant wait till Samantha gets back from Jamaica and we all go out for a girls night!

Thank you to Melissa Perez for the fabulous photos!












































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you too girl!!! You are the absolute best :-)

I knew if I signed on from Jamaica-- you would have pics first.

I'll talk to you as soon as I get back....

thanks again for everything!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.