Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fall Wedding at the Ancient Spanish Monastery!






































Fall is here and so was Marie and Roland's fabulous wedding at the Ancient Spanish Monastery in North Miami Beach. Theme theme included rich tones of burnt orange, red, and yellow and featured long tables complete with chocolate taffeta pintuck linens. Marie looked like a model in a Maggie Sottero gown and vintage bird cage veil. The cake was just gorgeous and showcased in the Chapter House. Enjoy the fabulous pictures by Melissa at Simply Captivating.


























































































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.