Monday, June 29, 2009

Fallyn and Rodrigo at Temple Beth David Miami



















I will truly miss working with Fallyn, Rodrigo, and their families! We had such a great time for the last year planning their fabulous wedding at Temple Beth David in Miami. The ceremony was held in the historic sanctuary, followed by a cocktail hour held in the Temple's Judaic Museum, and the reception in the beautiful grand ballroom.

Guests dined on a fantastic 5-course meal including a pretty incredible dessert quartet pictured below. Every detail was tended to, including beautiful monogrammed menu cards and personalized napkin ring favors.

The decor concept was tones of fuchsia, pink, red, and deep burgundy with accents of gold for a mix of traditional and modern.

Enjoy the amazing photos by Melissa Perez at Simply Captivating.


























































































































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.