Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meli and Jose, Platinum Wedding Style at Vizcaya Miami













We loved planning Meli and Jose's fabulous wedding at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami. Enjoy these fabulous photo from Kristen Weaver, www.kristenweaver.com.




































































































































































































The entire family has amazing style, check out dad in his Louboutins.



























Amazing stationary!




















The Details!

































































































































































































The Party!





















5 comments:

Lourdes said...

Jen, It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for all your help with this huge project with only about 4 months to plan. You are truly a star! From beginning to end I was never stressed and neither was my daughter because you always had things under control and there was never a single thing that I would ask that you could not get done with a smile on your face. I also want to thank you for recommending such amazing vendors. They were all excellent, very professional, and delivered exactly what they promised. The day of the wedding was just like a dream all thanks to you, Ashley, and the very special Elizabeth MaryPoppins Stinson. Jen, I still can’t believe how you were able to turn our vision into a reality. I couldn’t have picked a better “partner in crime” to give my daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Miami Party Rentals said...

Miami Wedding Venues, LED Dance Floor Miami, Furniture Rental Miami, Stage Rental Miami
Led Screen Miami

James E Lutz said...

Good post. This is a very nice blog that i will definitively come back to more times this year. Thanks for informative post.office furniture design district

Four J Events Club said...

Thanks to share it. It's great and such an amazing post..

wedding places in miami
Business Events places in miami

Four J Party said...

Truly a great post. Thanks for such a great information.
baby shower packages in miami
party rental Hialeah

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.