Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sam + Jordan - Married at The Breakers Palm Beach

 I am so excited to share with you the wedding of Samantha and Jordan. Their fabulous wedding was held at The Breakers in Palm Beach. The wedding was filled with so much love and personality and gave us an opportunity to experiment with some unique decor concepts including suspended glass globes filled with candles and royal tables featuring a hedge of floral in an ombre design. 
My favorite part of the evening was the gender reveal cake cutting, which was blue inside and revealed Sam and Jordan would be welcoming a baby boy in January. Congratulations to this amazing couple and thank you to Patty and Susie at PS Photography for these incredible photos, http://psphotography.net.


























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.