Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Karina + Dave - Purple Seaside Wedding in Fort Lauderdale



















Karina and Dave were married at Church by the Sea in Fort Lauderdale. Their reception took place at Hyatt Pier 66, a hotel that boasts a penthouse level ballroom with 360 degree views of the beach and Fort Lauderdale. The color purple is so hot right now and paired with fabulous black confetti linens from Nuage designs, the color was more striking then ever! Such a pleasure working with this couple! Enjoy the photos by Ashley at Sakura Photo!





















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.