Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wrapped Canvas, The Latest Rage in Displaying Your Photos!



















Our client's have been going crazy for gallery wrapped canvas. They are such a unique way to display engagement and wedding photos. With many photographers offering their clients high-res cd's of their photos, this is now something brides and grooms can do themselves online. After many of my own client's asking me for recommendations on this service, I recently decided to try and make a gallery wrap canvas myself.

I used Easy Canvas Prints, www.easycanvasprints.com. The whole process was simple and took only a few minutes to place the order. I found the pricing really great too. I just got my canvas in the mail. It's a professional photo of my daughter at her birthday party. The canvas is adorable and the quality is fantastic.

I highly recommend Easy Canvas Prints for a unique and fun way to display your photos. With our new baby on the way, I am actually planning to do a whole wall of family canvas!

The photo shown is of the amazing canvas created by Easy Canvas Prints, www.easycanvasprints.com!

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.