Saturday, June 21, 2008
Brandi and KC Wedding at The Deering Estate!
Once in a while we are so lucky to have a couple who's wedding is so personal, simple, and organic that you cant help but become intoxicated with all the energy exuded by the couple. This was certainly the case with Brandi and KC. Though I didnt meet KC until a few days before the wedding, I had gotten to know Brandi quite a bit in the 8 months we worked together on her February wedding at the Deering Estate in Miami. When I met KC for the first time, it was evident how in love he was with Brandi and how excited he was to get married. It was so sweet how he couldnt wait to turn in their marriage license so she could change her name to his, awe! The couple couldnt have asked for a more beautiful day. The sun was shining, the sky was the most amazing shade of blue, as was the exquisite Atlantic ocean. The decor was simple with lots of candles and touches of burnt orange roses and blue hydrangeas. Brandi carried an arrays of tulips that was effortlessly hand tied as if she had picked them from a garden. The bridesmaids carried nosegays of stunning burnt orange calla lilies wrapped modernly in copper wire. A flute soloist played for the ceremony and cocktail and played a very special selection, Ribbons in the Sky by Stevie Wonder as Brandi made her way down the aisle with both of her parents. The event was flawless and though there are several favorite parts of the day, the high point for us was seeing KC, Brandi, and KC's Daughter Amelie joined as a family during the ceremony, which was symbolized with a beautiful necklace. It was truly a marvelous day, and will soon become an even more marvelous year as the Baker's add one more to their brood very soon :) Congratulations guys, it was an absolute pleasure!
- ► 2013 (18)
- New Orleans Style in Coconut Grove!
- 50's Fun = Fabulous!
- Jordana and Misha's Douglas Entrance Wedding
- My Deering Estate Wedding!
- Sandra and Rod Wedding at The Deering Estate!
- Hannah and Ross Wedding at The Biltmore Hotel!
- Cristina and David are Married!!!
- Brandi and KC Wedding at The Deering Estate!
- Temple Emanu-el Wedding
- Hong Kong or Bust! Wedding at The Addison!
- Nicole and Chris's Morikami Wedding
- Favorites from the Spanish Monastery!
- Welcome to our new blog!
- ▼ June (13)
- Jennifer J Events
- I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.