Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cristina and David are Married!!!


I am so excited that it is about Cristina and David. The Jennifer J Events crew headed down to beautiful Tavernier, FL (nestled between Key Largo and Islamorada) on November 10th for a day of perfect weather, great food, and amazing scenery.

Congratulations to Cristina and David, it was an absolute pleasure being part of your wedding!





























About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.