What a great wedding! I had such a great time designing and coordinating Nicole's Pink-Asian Theme at The Morikami Museum and Gardens. We couldn't have asked for better weather for this May 2007 wedding. Flowers and lighting were done by our staff at Jennifer J Events. Special thanks to Jeannetti's Catering for a superior job on the food and service.
- ► 2013 (18)
- New Orleans Style in Coconut Grove!
- 50's Fun = Fabulous!
- Jordana and Misha's Douglas Entrance Wedding
- My Deering Estate Wedding!
- Sandra and Rod Wedding at The Deering Estate!
- Hannah and Ross Wedding at The Biltmore Hotel!
- Cristina and David are Married!!!
- Brandi and KC Wedding at The Deering Estate!
- Temple Emanu-el Wedding
- Hong Kong or Bust! Wedding at The Addison!
- Nicole and Chris's Morikami Wedding
- Favorites from the Spanish Monastery!
- Welcome to our new blog!
- ▼ June (13)
- Jennifer J Events
- I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.