Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Deering Estate Wedding!

Here are some pictures from my Deering Estate wedding! The day was truly amazing and I wish I could do it exactly the same all over again, good thing I get to plan all my fabulous brides weddings on a daily basis!

Special thank you's to:

- Melissa and Javier Perez from Simply Captivating
- Rachel Tobal and Jeremy Dubois from Ideal Event Production
- Sandra and Frank Jeannetti from Jeannetti's Catering
- Bruce Goldstein for the fabulous flowers

Getting Ready






Bridal Portraits





The Ceremony









First Look and Couples Shots










Group and Family Shots






The Details
















The Party!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.