Tuesday, June 24, 2008
New Orleans Style in Coconut Grove!
The staff at Jennifer J Events had a blast working with Julie and Gabe. They had a church ceremony at Coral Gables Congregational Church and were married by Milan, my absolute favorite pastor, his ceremonies are so sincere and full of laughter.
After the ceremony the guests were treated to a reception at Christabelle's Quarter in Coconut Grove. This place is over the top. It is 3 floors of fabulous and ornate design and perfect for a unique wedding reception or event. The party took place on the third floor which boasts an amazing outdoor roof top space as well as a beautiful room with wood floors, high ceilings, and a fabulous bar. Guests dined on New Orleans inspired passed hors d'oeuvres and a sit down meal.
The flowers were just amazing courtesy of Guillermo at National Flowers. This guy is just too darn good, I cant wait to work with him again. Photography was done by Alain at Alain Martinez Photography who is always fabulous to work with.
- ► 2013 (18)
- New Orleans Style in Coconut Grove!
- 50's Fun = Fabulous!
- Jordana and Misha's Douglas Entrance Wedding
- My Deering Estate Wedding!
- Sandra and Rod Wedding at The Deering Estate!
- Hannah and Ross Wedding at The Biltmore Hotel!
- Cristina and David are Married!!!
- Brandi and KC Wedding at The Deering Estate!
- Temple Emanu-el Wedding
- Hong Kong or Bust! Wedding at The Addison!
- Nicole and Chris's Morikami Wedding
- Favorites from the Spanish Monastery!
- Welcome to our new blog!
- ▼ June (13)
- Jennifer J Events
- I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.