Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome to our new blog!




















I am thrilled to announce the launch of Jennifer J Events and www.jenniferjevents.blogspot.com.

After branching off from White Light Event Design, I am so excited to implement my style, expertise, and ideas to create innovative, chic, and stylish weddings throughout South Florida and beyond.

As a previous bride myself, I understand first hand how stressful planning a wedding can be and how important a great relationship with your wedding planner is. I will be there for you throughout the process all the way to the very last event of your wedding day. I think it is important to get to know my brides and grooms and be there for them each step of the way. I will manage every detail of the wedding day so you and your family can truly enjoy every minute.

As I did before, I will update this blog on a regular basis with new weddings and events Jennifer J Events has completed as well as fun ideas and tips for brides to be.

Regards,
Jennifer J

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love everything about weddings, especially how different each one is. I love to create innovative and personal designs for my clients to make their weddings unique and fun with lots of "wow factor". As a previous bride myself I know first hand how stressful wedding planning can be and take pride in managing every detail of my clients special day so they can enjoy every minute.